Sunday 13 November 2016

Lips of the Month: Morange



There's nothing quite like the feeling of getting a new lipstick, and last month my parents (although I suspect it was my mother doing the buying) gave me this gorgeous new shade 'Morange' as part of my birthday gifts.  


 The shade is a beautiful orangey-red, and gives an 'amplified' finish - it's a buttery, subtly glossy formula with a hint of moisture.  Before applying I prep my lips with my long time favourite lip balm brand, EOS.  There are a few things I specifically love about EOS: one HAS to be the packaging, which looks like a dinky, brightly coloured dinosaur egg.  The second has to be the formula which provides instant hydration and smells amazing, and the third has to be they taste great on your lips - it's like having a spoonful of dessert every time you apply it. 


 Once the balm has had a few minutes to sink in I'll dab off any excess then apply the lipstick...



Ta-dah!  I love a bright, fiery red and this one's playful enough to wear during the day as well as the night.  Especially as we're coming into Winter, I think this will be the perfect colour to brighten up all the inevitable greyscale outfits that will shortly follow...
 

Can anyone recommend some other bright shades?

Ruby x

 
Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment