Saturday 26 November 2016

Budget Brow Saviour: Maybelline Brow Drama



 I don't know if anyone else has been suffering in the wake of Storm Angus with sudden and vicious gusts of wind threatening dignity and composure all in the same breath..?  Brighton has been particularly windy in the past week, which has had me reaching for everything I can to preserve my makeup.  And while there is very little that can prevent my watery eyes, I've rekindled my love for Maybelline's Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara as a fail-safe way to keep those caterpillars in place all day long.    



My first steps involve giving my brows a little brush through using a spoolie brush, then using Mac's 253 to apply my well-loved ABH Dipbrow Pomade, to give them some initial shape and colour (admittedly they could've done with a pluck too - apologies, the approaching uni deadline stress is real)...



And once that's done, it's time for Brow Drama.  


Having tried a few slightly more expensive brow gels by the likes of MAC and Laura Mercier, I have to say, this is equally as good, if not better - I really don't think there could ever be a huge difference between high street and high end brands with regards to this type of product.  It's the perfect brow finisher - sets them in place, adds a tiny tint of colour, and keeps them put all day.  Marvellous!

Ruby x






Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment