Saturday 29 April 2017

Lips of the Month: Chili



This month I've been a girl of simple appearance.  In between studying, working, eating, studying, sleeping and studying makeup has been the last thing on my mind.  However I recently went for a coffee with a friend who was back in Brighton for a couple of weeks from a year abroad in Alicante, which of course warranted lipstick.  And rediscovered my pure, unadulterated love for Mac's Chili.




 This is a fiery, terracotta-toned red shade that is still beautifully wearable during the day.  In spite of being a matte formula (which I traditionally haven't got on with), this one is not nearly as drying as my ultimate love-hate Mac lipstick, Velvet Teddy.  I didn't really believe the Sales Advisor when she told me the lipsticks vary slightly in mattifiying effect from shade to shade - but she was right!


The colour is rich and long lasting, and perfect for any other green-eyed girls (monsters?) out there.  Maybe I'll finally become a red lipstick girl - can anyone recommend any other shades?

Ruby x 





 

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment