Monday 6 February 2017

Is it Spring yet?






Saturday was a rather special day, because it was the first day in a very long time that I dared to venture out the house with anything less than 4 layers and a thick winter jacket on.  I know.  



One of my favourite winter warmers this year has definitely been this scarf from ASOS.  Usually I'm not one for camel tones as I find they really clash with my hair, but I was on the lookout for a new scarf anyway and couldn't resist this one.  I think it's going to work excellently as a transitional piece between winter and spring in a few months time, so a good investment all-round.  

Denim jacket - Zara (similar) / Jumper - Charity shop / Jeans - New Look / Scarf - ASOS
Sunnies - French Connection / Boots - TK Maxx / Bag - Charity shop



I'm a big fan of denim jackets (in fact, anything denim), all year round.  I love oversized styles like this one I got from Zara a couple of years ago.  I think denim jackets are well worth the investment, too, as they're so versatile and never go out of style.

So, that's all from me today - keeping things short and sweet.  Have a fab week everyone!

Ruby x





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment