Monday 5 September 2016

September Days


Everything seems to be moving rather quickly at the moment: September has hurtled head-first round the corner and I can't believe it's almost time to go back to real life.  I'm off to Athens on Tuesday for 10 days in the sun with Josh, but then it will be back to Brighton, back to uni, back to adulting - eek!  

On Thursday I spent a lovely day with my Mum and sisters, ice skating in the morning before going to Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth for some lunch and shopping in the afternoon.  Since going to uni, compared to being a teenager when 'family time' sometimes felt like a chore, I now love spending time with my family - although it's a lot rarer! 



This top is quite an oldie from Urban Outfitters, but it's served me so well.  I love anything sheer, and I also love white, so the top was a match made in heaven for me, really.  


The sunglasses are my absolute faves at the moment, as you might've noticed.  There's something incredibly spy-like about a reflective lens that I just can't get enough of. 

Top - Urban Outfitters / Sunglasses - CK Jeans (TK Maxx) / Skirt - Charity Shop (French Connection) / Sandals - H&M / Bag - Car boot sale



This skirt is definitely the biggest bargain of the outfit - I literally felt like high-fiving myself when I found it.  I got it for £2 from a charity shop in Chichester, and it's originally from French Connection.. what a steal!!!  Equally bargain-ous, however, is my bag.  Since spending some time at home with my family I've also been enjoying popping along to the local car boot sale, which is always good fun, and last week I found this bargain for just £1.  I know.


And finally, the sandals are my trusty H&M Birkenstock style knock-offs.  I'll be sad when these babies bite the dust, but I'm already wearing away the soles after just a year of having them. 


Love,

Ruby x





Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment