Saturday 9 April 2016

Lips of the Month: Mauve Parure





 Hello, hello.  Today's blog post is a quickie on my favourite lip shade for this month... I'm getting big into my purple hues for lips, especially since I went a little blonder recently.  I guess blondes really do have more fun...

Nivea isn't a lipstick brand I would usually buy, and I'm pretty sure I even bought this shade for Halloween in 2014, but I must say I've completely succumbed.  The formula is lovely, it's so moisturising (as maybe would be more expected from Nivea), and has a subtle shine, similar to the Mac amplified lipstick formula.  This one is from the 'Volume Shine' range, in the shade Mauve Parure'. 


I think this shade is great for a night out, or equally good for jazzing up an outfit.   I'm a fan of the simple, understated packaging, and from what I can remember, this was pretty cheap too - it's an all-rounder, guys.  What are your thoughts on purple lipstick?  

Anyway, that's it from me, for now... excuse me while I burrow back into my 'essays to do' pile. 

Ruby x
 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment