Sunday 26 July 2015

Not So Mellow Yellow



 


On Wednesday this week one of my oldest and bestest friends, Emily, and I decided to hit up our quiet little town for a glass of wine, hopefully large enough to match the amount of catching up we had to do.  The great thing about being away at Uni for most of the year is that when you do come back for summer, there's so many old friends to meet up with, which also generally involves gossip by the kilo.  And who doesn't love a little bit of gossip.

My jacket was a little bit of a spontaneous purchase, made quite a few months ago now but never, EVER regretted.  How can you regret such a delicious mustard-y jacket (this is the only type of mustard I love) when it was only £1 from a little old man at a car boot sale.  It certainly pays to keep your eyes peeled when strolling through these kind of events, although to be honest this jacket was pretty hard to miss.   I think this blog is just revealing to everyone my secret extreme scrimp personality because my white jeans were another absolute bargain at just £10 in the end of the Topshop sale last summer.  They're a little bit too big - you know what it's like when it gets to the end of the sale, sometimes I buy things purely because I don't want anyone else to have it (but don't tell anyone I said that) - but with a belt I figured I could pass them off as an extreme boyfriend fit...innovative and economical.  


Jacket - Thrifted / Top - Brandy Melville / Jeans - Topshop / Belt - Vintage
Sandals - Topshop / Bag - Urban Outfitters / Earrings - Primark

Watch - Daniel Wellington / Nail Varnish - MAC Fiestaware 




So after awkwardly running away when whoever's garage it was that I was standing in front of suddenly arrived in their shiny new wheels, we got into town and found a good spot for a drink and a natter.  All finished off nicely with a couple of polaroids.  We're such girls!!

Ruby x






No comments:

Post a Comment