Monday 20 July 2015

Dunga-licious (An Outfit)




Hello and a very happy Monday to you all!  My weekend has been a bit of a hectic one (I swear they're always like that during the summer) as my parents had a huge party for their 25th wedding anniversary.  So for the past 5 days I've been running around whipping up quiches so large they almost don't fit in the oven, icing cakes and going on alcohol runs (in the car of course) while trying to prevent my mother having a breakdown over the stress of cooking for food for almost 100 people.  Just crazy.  

However on Friday I did manage to escape the fire of the kitchen for a stroll into town with Josh.  Which meant I obviously called upon his photography skills to take a few snaps for me to put up here...  Unfortunately however the location I thought was quite scenic was actually a little too shady so here are some slightly avant garde outfit pics from that day.

I love dungarees for two reasons, number one because I love denim even more than I love cake (blasphemy!), and number two because there is very little that will not go with dungarees - they're so versatile!  I'm really liking the off-the-shoulder top trend too, and I actually picked up this top back in February from one of the last of the January sale rails for a bargain fiver I do believe!  So luckily enough for me, they've come into fashion and I can pretend to be a fashionista who devotedly keeps up with the trends.  

Today will probably be spent finishing the clear up of the after-party from Saturday (aka, polishing off all the desserts and copious amounts of cous cous and cheese that are leftover), soldiering on with some summer reading for my course and trying not to drink too much tea.

Ruby x







Dungarees - Topshop (similar here) / Top - Miss Selfridge / Watch - Daniel Wellington 
Bag - Urban Outfitters / Sunglasses - French Connection / Sandals - Topshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment