Monday 15 June 2015

The Mid-Length Summer Dress


Dress - Zara / Denim Jacket - Wrangler / Belt and Bag - Vintage
Shoes - Topshop / Sunglasses - Primark



Oh hi! Yesterday we popped into town for the weekly car boot sale - if anyone else suffers from that bizarre Sunday syndrome where you feel all bored and hopeless and bleak, trust me, finding a good car boot sale is the remedy.  Car boot sales are fast-paced, viciously competitive, and obviously rewarding (you can tell by my triumphant face in these photos that this week was a good one for me)... I cannot recommend them enough for a sure-fire way to spice up your Sunday.  I will be doing a post soon on a few bits I picked up from there, so for now here is what I wore yesterday.

This dress is one of those you come across by chance, and believe me, I wasn't 100% sure when I saw it hanging on the rail, all on its lonesome in the random clearance section of Zara.  But I knew that chances like these didn't come often and that the dress had to be snapped up - so I bought it, got Mum to make a few seamstress-y adjustments and my love affair began.  The thing I love about Zara is the quality and feel of their clothing; this dress is so lightweight and feels like one big silky hug.  The blues in it also mean it goes with pretty much any denim jacket (a must for a Denim Queen), and worn with sandals and sunglasses you have the perfect Spring/Summer outfit.  Yahooo!

Ruby x






No comments:

Post a Comment