Tuesday 5 July 2016

Mozzino



So on Friday last week I went with a couple of friends to check out a new coffee place near where we all live (you guessed it - photo credits to Chiara!).  Brighton is always coming up with new offerings in the coffee shop department, and I'm a bit of a sucker for a quirky cafe - so can you see why I live here? Mozzino on Lewes Road certainly did not disappoint... it was a warmish day but there was a bit of a breeze, but the garden is sheltered by some raffia-esque fencing and roof so you feel a bit like you're in a kind of warm little beach hut. 



As you do, we sat at a big wooden table covered in fruit plants and with the body of a little car attached to the front of it.  The whole place is decked out in wood - there's an uber organic feel that reminded me of the Eden Project.  


Jumper - ASOS / Jeans - Urban Outfitters Renewal / Shoes - New Look 
Top - H&M / Bag - Urban Outfitters  



I wore this pair of little red shoes which I've just been loving recently.  I've really got into lace ups since the weather started getting warmer and although this pair are (to state the obvious) bright red, they actually go with so many different things.  



I would also like to apologise for the fact my posts have been a little sparse recently - I've been a busy lady, what with starting a full time internship and whizzing over and back between home home in Chichester and Brighton home on the weekends for all sorts of goings on (something which has actually been taking considerably longer than it should thanks to all the Southern Rail fiasco)... stick with me guys!  

And there's not too much more I can say about Mozzino - other than that the coffee is wonderful!

Ruby x


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment