Wednesday 30 September 2015

Flatforms and Graffiti





Today's outfit was the epitome of simple styling - I, for one, believe you can never go wrong with the faithful pair of skinny jeans, soft white shirt and great shoes combo.  Considering my 9am seminar this morning, my outfit had to be quick and easy to pick too, so I could maximize my time in bed, which seems to be dramatically shortening by the day as my reading slowly but surely increases.  Oh, university life, why did I pick you?!



Flatforms - Topshop / Jeans - Topshop Jamie / Shirt - Thrifted (see this post on my car-boot bargains!) / Bag - Thrifted (see this post)

These jeans are my ultimate faithfuls, that have most certainly stood the test of time, considering buying them was a distant but fond memory from five years ago when I was only fifteen... I know! I've been meaning to repurchase them for a long time now, but since being back in the clutches of student living, I'll probably have to wait until they're literally falling apart at the seams to justify spending £42 on a few threads of cotton woven together into a leg shape (you get my drift).  Unfortunately, as you might be able to tell, the flatforms were not the most sensible purchase.  I nervously wore them out for an evening last week, and even though it was only a comparatively 'small' night out, there was a few club scum stains that my wet wipes couldn't remove.  I had to shed a bitter tear and learn my lesson - these shoes are strictly not for clubbing.  

I'm going to say goodbye now before I ramble on forever and ever to avoid returning to my books like a good student.  

Ruby x


 



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment