Wednesday 12 August 2015

The Ultimate Holiday Dress




Good morning from a stifling internet cafe in Spain!  I´ve unfortunately ended up with the one keyboard in the place with a broken spacebar that wants to put a space between every single letter.  Painstaking, to say the least.  

It is our last day here so I thought I would squeeze in one more outfit post before we head to the beach... I´m absolutely dreading packing this evening - I spent an hour and a half in Zara yesterday enjoying the air con...which obviously meant doing just a little, tiny weeny bit of shopping (I´m lying, I bought way too much to fit in my bag.)  So look out for a haul post coming your way when I get back to England!

Anyway, back to the matter at hand - this dress from Miss Selfridge.  For me, it´s the perfect holiday dress.  I love pattern and the colours perfectly complement a tan.  It´s so easy to wear, really light soft material and a great fit.  I managed to pick up the last one left in my local store (my elation was unreal).

On holiday, I like to keep things simple - dress, sunglasses, one small over the shoulder bag and sandals tends to be my go-to in order to try and keep the sweat at bay for as long as possible.  I spotted these sandals in the H&M here in Spain and I think they might be my new best friend.  My Dad has named them ´The Utilitarian Sandals´ which I quite like - expect to see a feature blog post on them soon!

Hope everybody´s fabulous,

Ruby x                            
                          


Dress -  Miss Selfridge / Sandals - H&M / Bag - Urban Outfitters / Sunglasses - Primark








No comments:

Post a Comment